Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Look 21: Looking Out For Love


Hi There! ^_^
How is the week going for you?



 It hasn't been easy to take pictures, and sometimes even to post, because of my schedule. 
But I am commited to Lonely Warrior Style Diary, so I will do my best. ^_^


This is what I wore on Tuesday.
I'm wearing: My fave S&J leather jacket, a basic black tee, a houndstooth tank, black Guess jeans and blue ankle strap flats.
I wore the jacket when it got chilly throughout the day.


I present, my latest DIY project, an earlace.
I noticed some celebrities wearing this and I decided to make one for me.
I think it looks pretty cool. What do you think?

^_^

10 comments:

  1. that earring things is pretty cool!:)

    -jules:)

    www.myladybakes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jules, I'm glad you like it. ^_^
      And thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. the earlace is a great idea! I think I'd be too scared about accidentally ripping it out to wear one myself! ;)

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! Yeah, I was scared too, at first, but then I got used to them. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Uhhh.. Amei o estilo.. Especialmente a jacketa..

    Bjokas..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Houndstooth is absolutely one of my favorite patterns!

    xo
    Maggie A
    Love Mavin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style. your outfit looks great with and without your leather jacket. love how loose fitted your top is with your skinny jeans.

    C.Michelle
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete