Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Look 22: Stripy and Neutral



Hi everyone!
Just a few updates. I turned 21 last Wednesday. So excited! ^_^


This is my outfit for last Thursday, the 15th.
I'm wearing: A nude color jacket, striped top, neutral jeans and studded flats.
I wanted to have a go at the nude color palette/trend, so this is my interpretation.


My brother gifted me with this set of necklace and bracelet for my birthday.
I wanted to wear them straight away, its always awesome getting new jewelry.


Thanks for Looking!! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! The big 21, that's exciting! I love these neutral tones, they look great paired with stripes! :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel!! I appreciate you stopping by. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I like your top and pants. sexy :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit it's so sophisticated and well put together. Really shows the fun side of neutral colors. Your brother has good taste in jewelry!

    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete