Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Look 28: Thinking About You. . . . . . . . . . .


Hey guys! How are you?
Its been quite the weirdest weather out here. Its like a roller coaster!
One day its super hot and sunny, and the next cold and raining.

Today, it was cold and it rained.

 


Other than going to class in the morning, I mostly stayed at home. 
So I decided to take some pictures indoors, as you can see.


I'm wearing:
- A faded denim jacket
- a blue long sleeved tshirt
- jeans
- converse sneakers
- and a scarf, to keep me from getting a cold ;)

...More pictures below...



Thanks For Looking!!

^_^

12 comments:

  1. Rain can be a total shooting ruiner, isn't it? ;) I love the fact that you combined different shades of blue! You look lovely <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I guess I found a new thing to do on rainy days. Thanks for visiting, hun!

      Delete
  2. Love your shoes <3 Wonderful outfit! You look amazing! Want to follow each other on GFC?
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! :)

    http://www.symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/beautiful-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combination of the different shades of blue is very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniella! Will definitely follow you. ^_^

      Delete
  6. Converse are the best casual weekened shoes :)
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Tell me what you think :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete