Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Look 24: The Mustache (part 2)


Hi There!!!
Back with another look. ^_^


This is my outfit for last friday, a wanted to register this one because I made this dress.  Its made out of a t shirt and some knit fabric.

I'm wearing: a colorblock dress (DIY), jogging leggings and ankle strap flats.
I accessorized with a mustache necklace, fabric covered bangles and a rhinestone bracelet.


The pictures where done by Ana Raquel, my classmate/friend.
I think they came out pretty awesome. ^_^
More below.






Thanks For Looking!!!
^_^

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog, you are so lovely!!!

    A kiss!

    passionforfashionbynesha.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Nesha! Thank you for commenting on mine too. Much love. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Your Glasses are cool. Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate

    Paris // www.charcoalalley.com
    Instagram @charcoalalley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Paris. I did have lots of fun! ^_^

      Delete
  3. I mustache you a question! How did you make your color-block dress? It's super cute!

    stephanna-loves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanna! Thanks for visiting!
      I will do a post on how to make it and let you know. ^_^

      Delete